The topics of packaging waste and packaging disposal are central issues that are becoming more and more important. Due to the increase in recycling rates of packaging waste within the framework of the EU's circular economy package, the recyclability as well as the circular design of packaging is becoming more and more important.
The seminar series "Circular Packaging", which takes place within the framework of the FH Campus Wien Academy, is designed to prepare you for the increasing requirements of the packaging industry in three seminars and to provide valuable impulses.
- Introduction to recyclable packaging design
- Recycling processes
- Material specific advice
- design recommendations for packaging
- current developments
- practical examples from companies
- EU Circular Economy Package - Claims and targets
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive, Single Use Plastics Directive
- Packaging Ordinance Austria
- Circular Design and Sustainability of Packaging
- Overall sustainability assessment of packaging
- practical examples