For companies throughout the entire packaging value chain, it is crucial to stay informed in a constantly changing landscape of regulations. This dynamic is further complicated by the diversity of regulatory levels and the lack of globally established terminology. Non-compliance with regulations can result in fines or increased taxes. Non-compliance with regulations can result in fines or increased taxes.
We provide an overview of the European legal landscape and conduct a global examination of packaging and waste laws.
The results of our research are prepared for you in an interactive workbook . You will also receive a report summarizing the most important findings and an assessment of the significance of the individual regulations for your company.
Laws of the European Union
Regulatory research by country
– EU Green Deal and EU Circular Economy Action Plan
– Draft of the new Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation ( PPWR)
– Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive (Directive (EU) 2018/852 on Packaging and Packaging Waste – PPWD)
– Waste Framework Directive (Directive (EU) 2018/851 on waste)
– Single-Use Plastics Directive (Directive (EU) 2019/904 on the reduction of the impact of certain plastic products on the environment – SUPD)
⇒ Overview of regulations (especially from 2030)
⇒ Effects for your company
– Packaging laws
– Waste management laws
– Material-specific laws (e.g.: plastic)
– Plastic tax
– Extended producer responsibility
– Deposit system
– Labeling obligations
– Further requirements of your company